BB Creams | No7 BB Cream Tried & Tested

 No7 have launched a new collection of 'Beautiful Skin' products and this BB Cream is one of the latest editions. This is a lightweight 3-in-1 formulation adding radiance, moisture and gives a light coverage. It also contains SPF 15 so whilst this is fairly low, it is a good base to have under everyday foundation in the current Winter/Spring transitional months. (It should be Spring/Summer right now but with the weather in the UK at the moment it feels more like February than May!)

I purchased the one suited to Normal/Dry Skin and in the Medium shade range - the other shade was Fair and Combination/Oily Skin. This is a VERY limited shade range but probably because it is branded as a cream and not a sheer coverage foundation. The medium shade is suitable for my skin tone (although a touch too dark compared to my usual foundation shade) and maybe one shade darker, but would be far too light for deep/ebony skin tones.


I love how it comes in this nozzle squeezy tube and you can see it is a nude shade. It applies with low coverage but I find it is a good amount if you want to just run a few errands or don't want to bother with foundation that day. In fact, as my skin has rid itself of blemishes and marks, I have used this daily with concealer to touch up particularly red areas or under eye circles. There is a lot of product given (40ml) and although it applies like a day cream so you could use your hands, I'm not a fan of touching my face with my hands at all so I use the Real Techniques Buffing Brush to apply.

It is really moisturising without being greasy and doesn't look cakey or foundation-like at any point and I do use a powder to set; namely my MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Natural in Medium Plus. It lasts a long time with that and I would definitely consider repurchasing this again. 

Available in Boots for £12.95


1 comments:

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author