Heaven Scent | Marc Jacobs & Versace

I love a signature scent but from time to time you got to change it up. There are so many to try and tastes change as you mature. I've given these two a go and really enjoyed them!


Marc Jacobs Dot - Eau de Parfum 30ml
This is a lovely day scent and I find it to be quite sweet but not floral. I always choose eau de parfum as I prefer stronger scents that last and this one is one you won't mind lingering for 4-5 hours. It comes a super cute round bottle which isn't too weighty so you can carry this one in your purse. The ladybird design bottle top isn't flimsy or easily breakable like other bottles can be.

Versace Crystal Noir - Eau de Parfum 50ml
My new night time scent. But I sneak a bit on in the day too. This has a beautiful, heady scent without being overpowering. It contains floral notes of gardenia which is the sweetness but the floral notes are muted with a sandalwood and musk base note, which is what I look for in my perfumes. I love ouds and middle eastern based frangrances; this is definitely based around that and I would recommend this if you're a fan of the more mature floral scents .



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author