2014.

I have been away for quite a while, about 8 months.. and there's no real reason why except that life caught up with me and I didn't have the energy or time to blog so frequently. I continued to hoard things for 'empties' blogs and tried my hardest not to use my new purchases before I had photographed them, but it just wasn't happening.

I will try my hand at blogging again but I can't promise on the frequency of posts just yet!

What I've been busy doing:

1. Working full time at a law firm, which isn't so hectic that it consumes my whole life but the commute into London limits my energy to do anything in the evenings. My mind is fried from staring at a computer screen all day long that I usually just sit through repeat episodes of Food Network or Friends for 2 hours then crawl to bed.

For anyone who knows how the career ladder for budding lawyers works in England, you will know that it is a tough slog. But I am happy to say I have got myself a Training Contract finally after many, many applications. I start in a couple years but till then I've got some other stuff to be planning for...

2. Single lady no more! I got engaged on the 21st December 2013 and it was a a great way to round off this rollercoaster year. 



I am planning my wedding for this August insha'Allah, so there is a lot to do in not such a great deal of time. But with the help of God and my wonderful friends and family, I'm pretty confident it will go well. 

So alongside the beauty posts, you will see some wedding planning ones as well! 

"There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered." 
~Nelson Mandela~

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author